GERMANY - DB tickets - Overnight services to and from Germany
NOTE! On 10 December 2016, the Austrian Railway, ÖBB took over many of the former-DB night train services, and has rebranded them as "Nightjet". Full Nightjet booking is available through Polrail Service.
Night train travel allows you to travel in a sleeping car, couchette or comfortable seated wagon to many cities in Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy, Croatia and Slovenia.
Whether shopping, sightseeing or going to an important meeting, thanks to convenient and comfortable travel at night you get to your destination refreshed. In addition, service staff on board the train are at your disposal throughout the trip. You can purchase snacks and drinks from the on-board staff on all routes.
Breakfast is included in the fare of couchette and sleeping car tickets.
Night train routes
- Munich - Salzburg - Villach - Florence - Rome
- Rome - Florence - Villach - Salzburg - Munich
- Munich - Salzburg - Villach - Verona - Milan
- Milan - Verona - Villach - Salzburg - Munich
- Munich - Salzburg - Villach - Udine - Venice
- Venice - Udine - Villach - Salzburg - Munich
- Zurich - Basel - Freiburg - Berlin - Hamburg
- Hamburg - Berlin - Freiburg - Basel - Zurich
- Vienna - Linz - Frankfurt - Cologne - Düsseldorf
- Düsseldorf - Cologne - Frankfurt - Linz - Vienna
- Vienna - Linz - Hannover - Hamburg
- Hamburg - Hannover - Linz - Vienna
- Innsbruck - Munich - Hannover - Hamburg
- Hamburg - Hannover - Munich - Innsbruck
- Innsbruck - Munich - Cologne - Düsseldorf
- Düsseldorf - Cologne - Munich - Innsbruck
- Vienna - Dresden - Berlin
- Berlin - Dresden - Vienna
- Munich - Salzburg - Ljubljana - Zagreb
- Zagreb - Ljubljana - Salzburg - Munich
- Munich - Salzburg - Opatija - Rijeka
- Rijeka - Opatija - Salzburg - Munich
Sleeping car: Europe's most comfortable sleeping cars are available for travel on many routes. You can make your journey in an atmosphere of privacy. The compartments have beds for 1 to 3 persons, and 1st class deluxe compartments have a private shower and toilet.
Modern air suspension ensures a peaceful night's sleep even at a speed of 200 km/h, and for your comfort sleepers are air-conditioned.
The price of sleeping travel on all routes includes breakfast.
Couchette: Couchette compartments have beds for up to 6 passengers. You can book an individual bed in one of these compartments. WC and washing facilities are available in the car. Until the late evening small snacks and drinks are available for purchase from the car attendant.
Seats: The inexpensive option. Travel in a comfortable reclining seat in a compartment with 6 seats. WC and washing facilities are available in the car.
Night train passengers can take advantage of SparSchiene and Sparpreis-Europa discount fares for their travel. Enjoy the journey in a couchette for as low as 39€ per person. For just 20€ more, you can travel in a comfortable sleeping car—and breakfast is included in the price.
How to book tickets
For travel by Nightjet or other night trains, request a Custom Price Quote, and we'll work on an itinerary and find the best pricing for you.