Polrail Service now offers a full range of railway tickets for Poland and for travel throughout Central Europe*.
For travel between major Polish cities, and between most major cities in Central Europe, you can use our Quick Booking system.
For travel to other cities and for international travel, please request a Ticket Quote for price and ordering information. There's no charge for this, and our expert staff will then prepare a custom price quote for you, enabling you to buy your tickets online. We accept most major credit cards.
Ordering tickets in advance through Polrail Service has several advantages:
- You put our years of Polish rail travel experience to work for you (we've been travelling by train in Poland since 1990).
- You avoid standing in long railway station queues and dealing non-English-speaking staff.
- You have your reservations and tickets in hand, before leaving for Poland.
- You can order in advance and avoid the possibility of sold-out trains.
- You can be certain that your order is accurate and you have the right tickets.
When planning your travel, please allow 1–2 weeks for normal order processing and delivery (depending on your location). In the case of orders requiring shorter delivery times, we can ship your tickets directly to your hotel in Poland, or to one of our pick-up points (located in most major cities in Poland and at certain airports). We also have possibilities for order pickup at many major railway stations in Germany.
For general information on Polish railway tickets, please visit the Rail Travel Guide.
*including Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Paris, Berlin, Kiev, Lvov, Minsk, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vilnius, and many more!
For tickets for a group of 10 or more (6 or more internationally), please visit our Group Travel page.