Train tickets and reservations for Poland
Polrail Service offers a full range of railway tickets for travel in Poland and throughout Europe.
For travel between major Polish cities, and between most major cities in Central Europe*, you can use our Quick Booking system.
For travel to other cities and in other countries not offered directly in the system, please request a Custom Ticket Quote for price and ordering information. There's no charge for this, and our expert staff will then prepare a custom price quote for you, enabling you to buy your tickets online. We accept most major credit cards.
Ordering tickets in advance through Polrail Service has several advantages:
- You put our years of Polish rail travel experience to work for you (our team has been travelling by train in Poland since 1990).
- You avoid standing in long railway station queues and dealing non-English-speaking staff.
- You have your reservations and tickets confirmed, before leaving home for Poland.
- You can order in advance and avoid the possibility of sold-out trains.
- You can be certain that your order is accurate and you have the right tickets.
- You can order tickets for travel in multiple European countries from one source.
Most domestic itineraries are now available as e-tickets. Where paper tickets are necessary, when planning your travel, please allow time for normal order processing and delivery (depending on your location). In the case of orders requiring a short delivery time, we can ship your tickets directly to your hotel in Poland, or to one of our pick-up points (located in most major cities in Poland and at certain airports). For some itineraries, you may also be able to pick up your tickets at many major railway stations in Germany.
For general information on Polish railway tickets, please visit the Rail Travel Guide.
*including Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Paris, Berlin, Kiev, Lvov, Minsk, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vilnius, and many more!
For tickets for a group of 6 or more, please visit our Group Travel page.